The software **YASDI** from SMA is suitable for the development of individual applications for the communication with SMA products.
YASDI is an implementation of the **"SMA Data 1"** Protocols, through which our inverters communicate with other SMA devices. It is available as an archive and spares you implementing the protocols yourself.
The software exists entirely in source code and was developed in the programming language "C". It has been designed to allow quick and easy porting to other operating systems.
* For the following Systems: **Linux 32/64 bit**, **Solaris**, **Windows32**, **WindowsCE**, **MacOSX**, **RTKernel32**, **(AmigaOS, .... )**
* Communication via **RS232**, **RS485** and **Powerline**
* Supports momentary values of devices
* Supports changes to device parameters
* Easy to port to other platforms
* Licence **LGPL**
* Before you can download YASDI you must accept the Licence Agreement.
* The readout of recorded data of a Sunny Boy Control or Sunny Beam is unfortunately not possible (not implemented).
* Bluetooth communication with **SMA Data 2 Plus** is not implemented.
* Unfortunately SMA can offer no support for parts of this software.
* * *
Please note that SMA offer no support for parts of the Software.
Please also note that you must accept the Licence Agreement before you can download YASDI.
I accept the Licence Agreement | [Licence Agreement as PDF](LVB_YASDI-ZEN082510.pdf)
* Download YASDI (Version 1.8.1) Source Code
* Download YASDI (Version 1.8.1) compiled for Windows32
* Download YASDI Documentation as PDF (English)(German)
* * *
# Technical Overview
You will find some more internals about YASDI on the following site (in German):
[YASDI Technicals (German)](yasdi_technical.php)
- 6094 -